Odour Aid is a 100% blend of high quality vegetable oils rich in chlorophyll and natural vitamin E (70% tocotrienols) antioxidants. Odour Aid should be fed to all dogs exhibiting bad breath and body odour.
Key benefits of using Odour Aid for Dogs?
Helps maintain fresh breath - Historically, dentists and physicians successfully used chlorophyll to maintain oral health in people as it was recognized to be a maintenance support to the natural environmental inhibition of bacteria. This was found to be particularly true with anaerobic microbes found in the gut. Today, chlorophyll is still used in toothpastes and while bad breath can be associated with dental problems, it is more likely to emanate from further down the digestive tract.
Promotes fresh breath, low level body odour and a healthy immune system.
- Manufactured using a blend of high quality, palatable vegetable oils.
- Wheat gluten free.
- Fish free.
- A 100% Non GM, soya free formulation.
- Contains the unique Oatinol Delivery System; providing 4 active nutraceuticals (galactolipid emulsifiers, tocotrienol antioxidants, beta glucans and phospholipids) to maintain a healthy digestive tract and a high rate of absorption of essential nutricines, vitamins and trace elements.
- Quick and easy to feed.
Nutraceuticals are nutritional substances that provide additional health benefits. Through the addition of the following nutraceuticals used in the Oatinol delivery System, Odour Aid provides a complementary support for all dogs.
- Maintain gut cell integrity.
- Maintain the lining of the gut.
- Support the immune system.
- Aid the absorption of active ingredients, vitamins and trace elements.
Galactolipids are a combination of sugar and fat molecules that create the perfect medium for the absorption of active ingredients across the gut wall.
2 - Natural Tocotrienol AntioxidantsTocotrienol antioxidants are a natural form of vitamin E. They are 40-60 times more readily available than other forms of vitamin E and help to maintain the integrity of the cells forming the lining of the gut to aid absorption.
3 - Oat Derived Beta GlucansBeta Glucans have prebiotic properties that support beneficial bacteria in the gut to promote healthy absorption.
4 - PhospholipidsPhospholipids have emulsifying properties and have been shown to actively influence nutrient digestibility and absorption.
Dosage for all Dogs: General Maintenance add 2 Pumps (4ml) per 6kg Bodyweight eg. a 6kg dog would require 2 pumps (4ml) per day.