Contains turmeric extract - providing curcumin as a natural and potent antioxidant
A high specification supplement with turmeric for horses designed to support the body's normal defences and help maintain a healthy immune system
What are the Benefits of Feeding Immune Aid for Horses?
- Supports the equine's natural immune response to possible antagonists from feed and environment.
- Contains curcumin (turmeric extract) and piperine (black pepper extract) as a source of effective antioxidants.
- Contains high levels of Omega 3 to support optimum health and performance.
- Provides a unique combination of 15 active nutraceuticals.
- Contains the Oatinol® Delivery System™ to maintain a high rate of nutrient absorption.
- Wheat gluten free.
- A 100% non-GM, soya free formulation.
- Manufactured to Universal Feed Assurance Scheme (UFAS) standards as palatable, easy-to-feed 2mm pellets.
When Should I feed Immune Aid to My Horse?
Natural health manifests itself in the physical appearance of your horse or pony. A sleek coat, bright eyes and clean airways all demonstrate the effectiveness of the equine's immune system.
Immune Aid should be fed to all equines that exhibit signs of a challenged immune system.
Explained - Nutraceuticals & the Oatinol® Delivery System™
Explained - The 11 Active Nutraceuticals in Immune Aid for Horses
Explained - The 4 Active Nutraceuticals in the Oatinol Delivery System
Daily Feeding Recommendation
- Simply mix with your horse or pony's normal feed.
- 1 measure = 100gm (measure included).