Allows all cats and dogs to thrive on a natural raw food diet
A high specification supplement for raw food diets, designed to provide 27 essential daily vitamins and minerals.
What are the Benefits of Feeding Raw Aid for Cats & Dogs?
- Provides 27 vitamins and minerals, essential to help maintain health on a daily basis.
- Allows all cats and dogs to thrive on a natural raw food diet.
- Contains coconut meal, taurine, seaweed meal and Omega 3 to support optimum health and performance.
- Contains choline to support cognitive health.
- 100% grain free
- A 100% non-GM, soya free formulation.
- Manufactured to Universal Feed Assurance Scheme (UFAS) standards as palatable, easy-to-feed 2mm pellets.
When Should I feed Raw Aid to My Cat or Dog?
Raw Aid can be fed to any cat or dog on a raw food diet to provide essential daily vitamins and minerals. Raw Aid is suitable for pregnant and lactating females as well as puppies and kittens from weaning*.
Explained - Nutraceuticals
Explained - The 27 Active Nutraceuticals in Raw Aid for Cats & Dogs
Daily Feeding Recommendation
- Simply mix with your cat or dog's raw feed diet.
- Raw Aid can be fed to all cats and dogs regardless of age, size or level of exercise.
- For continued support, Raw Aid is recommended to be fed daily.
- 1 measure = 10gm (measure included).